Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Five


My friends got engaged and my boyfriend turned 29 and I went to waffle house for the second time ever. It was a big, blurry weekend. 


Serous #tbt! I had my 3 year anniversary of nannying for this precious, amazing, adorable boy. I cannot believe that a summer gig has turned into the greatest experience of my life. I am so blessed by the relationships I have with this family, especially the two (soon to be three!) little ones. God is so good!


Mississippi rain can't get us down. So far we've miraculously escaped being roasted alive this year, and even the really hot weeks have been broken up by some truly beautiful thunderstorms. While my job seems difficult sometimes, theres seriously nothing better than getting to splash in the rain with my sweetest, sweetest, sweetest kiddos.


Hey, yo! The USA International Ballet Competition is in town (in Jackson MS, I know, I know, it's crazy). Here's my lovely mom, who's a member of the board of directors, me, and our super cute dates. My dad is rocking some serious hobo-hippie hair right now and I AM LOVING IT. 


Speaking of dancers, my beautiful, talented, spectacular sister is HOME from South Korea! She went on a mission trip with some fellow students and they were gone for 5 weeks. Which, tbh, is way too long to be away from my favorite person. As you can probably tell from my crazy eyes and her sleepy ones, we're glad she's back. 

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday. Hope you all have a marvelous weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Aww he is adorable, working with kids is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seriously is, I'm blessed for sure!

      Delete
  2. Waffle House is literally EVERYTHING. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I was a diehard Whataburger fan for the 3am snacking but I'm slowly being converted.

      Delete