Monday, June 23, 2014

DIY Temporary Tribal Mani

Oof. It is summer for sure. Mississippi, I love you, but I will never get used to walking outside and my glasses fogging up in the humidity. We've been hitting up every swimming pool, splash pad, sprinkler, mud puddle by the side of the road, etc. to try and beat the heat. 


I'm loving the tribal trend, especially for summer. I've got a fun mani that's perfect for those of you who are easily bored like me - because the nail art is temporary!



Check out the full tutorial over at White Lights On Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. This is a good idea :) Thanks for sharing! I found you through the Makeup Monday link up.

    Jess
    CheapSkateBeautyBlogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute! Thanks for linking up for Mani Monday!

    ReplyDelete