Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Layered Tights - Copy Cat Closet

Our Copy Cat Challenge this week was to try and capture our personal style in an outfit. I chose a church outfit because that's the main time I'm dressing my best! I work as a nanny so you'll usually find me in colored jeans and a cute blouse - it's not practical to wear a dress when I'm rolling around on the floor with the kids all day. 

My 'signature look' is pretty simple. I like black/grey and jewel tones and classic silhouettes. I love accessories like tights, belts and scarves more than jewelry - besides earrings! I love earrings. I have 10 ear piercings.





Dress - Old Navy
Belt - Target
Scarf - Handmade
Tights - Target and JC Penny
Shoes - Target
Earrings - Etsy




One unique look I love and wear all the time is layered tights. I have a really big tights collection and I love mixing and matching my lace/fishnets with solid colors underneath. Here's another example of that.




I've added a Copy Cat Board to my Pinterest page. Check it out for brainstorming ideas for the weekly challenge!


Be sure to check out Ma Nouvelle Mode and The Grant Life for the rest of the participants' awesome outfits.

pleated poppy

the Grant life 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice and so much talent with that scarf! Blog Hopping from Two Thirty Five - have a fantastical weekend and don't forget to "Spring Ahead" an hour on Saturday night!

    ReplyDelete