Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Animal Print - Copy Cat Closet

Yikes! What a tricky challenge for me. I'm so not an animal print kind of girl. So here's the story behind my journey to successfully complete this challenge: 

My friend Marie and I agreed to wear something new and exciting to our school's homecoming dance Senior year. I was shopping at the mall and I found this top on sale from Wet Seal for $3. It was basically just a scarf with a ribbon on it, but it was zebra print and obviously a steal. Long story short, I bought it, but as I was walking out the door to go to the dance - my top broke! The ribbon completely popped off and I had to quickly change into another dress. I've been using the top as a head scarf for the past few years, but I brought it back to it's original purpose today for this challenge!








Skirt - Orange Peel
Belt - Target
Tank Scarf - Wet Seal
Chambray - Old Navy





I've added a Copy Cat Board to my Pinterest page. Check it out for brainstorming ideas for the weekly challenge!



Be sure to check out Ma Nouvelle Mode and The Grant Life for the rest of the participants' awesome outfits.

pleated poppy

the Grant life 

No comments:

Post a Comment