Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Valentines Day Linky Party

Quick Rules:


1. Please link back! Becoming a follower is appreciated but not required. Text links are fine.
2. Spread the love! We all love getting feedback, so if you find something you like, remember to comment, share, and pin!
3. Pin from the original sources, so the awesome creator gets credit for their hard work.
4. Only post recipes, tutorials and other creations/instructables. There are many great link parties for your etsy shop and blog giveaway, but this isn't one of them.
5. Have fun!


Grab a Button!


Tessacotton


Please only post Valentines Day related crafts and recipes. Thank you!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just wanted to let you know that my blog address has changed. Long story… I’ve moved everything over to http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com. I hope you’ll follow me there!

      T’onna @ Navy Wifey Peters Aboard the USS Crafty

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the inviting!
    Hugs from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the invitation to join your Valentine link party! I'm a new follower on Pinterest and Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting us to your Valentine Link Party! Lot's of fun ideas and great recipes! -The Six Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tessa! For some reason the button isn't working for me on my page (www.GeminiRedCreations.com/blog) You had sent me information about your Linky Party on a post I wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Tessa! Thanks for the invite. I am excited to check out all these great ideas. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite over. Good luck with the party! I've shared three valentine posts from last year. Have a great weekend and join me on Monday night for Two Cup Tuesday at Pint Sized Baker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invite, stopping by Sparkles And A Stove and for hosting! So many cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas here - love the Valentine Cake Pops. Have linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the invite and fun themed link party! I'd love for you to link up any of your great ideas at the link party starting tomorrow (through Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' Also, don't miss the "Sweethearts Giveaway" staring Monday with over $2,000 in prizes. Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete